Season’s Greetings

It has been a while since I last wrote.  I am not totally a caveman but I have had computer software issues.  I have been using a 2007 MacBook that was still operating on just Snow Leopard OS to do the little amount of computer tasks that I need to do but it appears that within the past few months, Blogger has decided that my Safari browser was too outdated and so I am now reduced to typing on my iPad Mini to write this short entry.  I will need to spend some dollars’ on technology soon but am trying to do without as much as possible.

With that excuse as explanation, I wish everyone a wonderful end of the year and an even more wonderful start of the New Year!

If you are in Paris in March 2018, I will be having a solo show of all new work at La Belle Hortense, 31 rue Vieille du Temple, in the Marais district here in Paris, from March 5 to 31.  The show will be entitled Bonjour Monsieur Indigo.


Happy New Year and as they say here in France—Bonnes Fêtes !

Comments